Are you a whiz with troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, and general handyman problems? Do you have a natural talent for identifying potential problems before they happen? Do you enjoy taking things apart to figure out how they work? Would you enjoy joining forces with a talented, hard-working virtual team? If so, take a look at White House Custom Colour (WHCC), a fast-growing, successful, family-owned company located in Eagan, MN. WHCC is one of the largest professional photographic and press imaging companies in the USA.
We are currently looking for an entry-level 2nd shift Manufacturing Equipment/Repair Technician to join our Maintenance team. This individual will have a passion for problem solving, enthusiasm & a positive attitude, and a strong desire to learn.
OK, but what will you actually be doing all day?
- Organize and maintain the maintenance area including organization of incoming work orders and parts,
- Conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, and repair,
- Provide preventative maintenance on our photographic and digital press production equipment,
- Work with the maintenance team and on-site production manager to prioritize repairs and projects,
- Provide a high level of customer service.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- HS diploma, vocational/technical coursework a plus,
- Demonstrated general handyman knowledge & skills and mechanical aptitude,
- Must be detail-oriented, an effective problem solver with a proactive eye for identification of potential problems,
- Must be a team player who is dependable and has a good attendance record,
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment always maintaining a positive attitude.
Extra experience is even better:
- Experience operating &/or repairing photographic or digital presses preferred,
- Knowledge of electronic troubleshooting, photography or printing background including 1-hour mini lab experience are all a plus
Full Time Staff receive a benefit package that includes:
- Free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus (bring your friends!)
- Work in a modern, well lit, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled facility.
- Third Shift Differential available.
- Seasonal Bonus is available.
It gets even better:
- Work with a great team that promote a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Once trained in listen to your music with headphones, free WiFi.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month with access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.