Are you looking for a new career opportunity, then we are looking for you! Come find out more about White House Custom Colour in Eagan, MN. At WHCC, you will hand craft beautiful images into lifelong keepsakes for our customers. Come grow your career with our team, work with the nicest group of people around and see the wonderful benefits offered.
You can apply directly at www.whcc.com/careers or if you want to learn more about these opportunities, please give us a call 651-646-8263 X147.
You could be a part of:
- Handcrafting products from the finest professional materials. Photographers, artists, and designers worldwide trust WHCC to fulfill their creative vision in a tangible and lasting way.
- We take pride in our responsible practices to protect the environment through the use of recycled paper and smart shipping. Our lab is equipped with over 17,000 square feet of solar panels, we are saving enough energy to power 25 homes.
- We give back to our communities by supporting and fostering photographic charities.
OK, but what will you actually be doing all day?
- We have several work areas and we try to match people based on skills, past work experience, available schedule, talent and desire. You will spend your time:
- Communicating daily with the Manager and team to ensure a high-quality product is produced in a safe and timely manner
- Printing or inspecting photos, press products as well as fine art images.
- Creating wooden frames, picture art and gift boxes.
- Hand crafting photo albums, books, gallery pictures and other beautiful images.
- Shipping the finished products to our customers.
- Training and leading a team to perform at their best.
- Identify opportunities for improvement on process and quality and communicate them to Production Manager.
- Evaluate staff’s performance and communicate any concerns to Production Manager.
But what is the work schedule?
- We have several Full-Time work schedules.
- We will do our best to find a schedule that promotes work life balance.
It gets even better:
- Work with a great team that promote a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Casual work environment, wear comfortable clothes.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month with access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
- Full Time Staff receive a benefit package that includes:
- Free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus (bring your friends!)
- Work in a modern, well lit, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled facility.
- Third Shift Differential available.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Two-year degree, four-year degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Experience in digital photography production strongly preferred but not necessary.
- Can communicate in basic English.
- Like to get your steps in for the day, staff move about work stations and stand continuously.
If you want to learn more about these opportunities, please apply or give us a call 651-646-8263 X147.
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.