Whether you are an experienced production professional looking for a career change, a photographer looking to work around artwork they love or new to the workforce, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at White House Custom Colour located in Eagan, MN. Join our team and start your journey today work with the nicest group of people around and see the wonderful benefits offered.
You can apply directly at www.whcc.com/careers or if you want to learn more about these opportunities, please give us a call 651-646-8263 X147.
You could be a part of:
- Handcrafting products from the finest professional materials. Photographers, artists, and designers worldwide trust WHCC to fulfill their creative vision in a tangible and lasting way.
- We take pride in our responsible practices to protect the environment through the use of recycled paper and smart shipping. Our lab is equipped with over 17,000 square feet of solar panels, we are saving enough energy to power 25 homes.
- We give back to our communities by supporting and fostering photographic charities.
OK, but what will you actually be doing all day?
- We have several work areas and we try to match people based on skills, past work experience, available schedule, talent and desire. You could be part of a team that creates family keepsakes such as:
- Printing or inspecting photos, press products as well as fine art images.
- Creating wooden frames, picture art and gift boxes.
- Hand crafting photo albums, books, gallery pictures and other beautiful images.
- Shipping the finished products to our customers.
- Training and leading a team to perform at their best.
- Most product you will be lifting weighs under 20 pounds.
But what is the work schedule?
The work shifts are Sunday through Thursday 10 PM to 6:30 AM or 11 PM to 7:30 AM
It gets even better:
- Work with a great team that promote a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Casual work environment, wear comfortable clothes.
- Once trained in listen to your music with headphones, free WiFi.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month with access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
Full Time Staff receive a benefit package that includes:
- Free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus (bring your friends!)
- Work in a modern, well lit, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled facility.
- Third Shift Differential available.
- Seasonal Bonus is available.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- Are at least 16 years old.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Can communicate in basic English.
- Can work overtime during our busiest season of the year, Fall!!! Yes, that means OT Pay!
- Like to get your steps in for the day, staff move about work stations and stand continuously.
If you want to learn more about these opportunities, please apply or give us a call 651-646-8263 X147.
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.