Are you looking for a high-energy, positive work environment? Do you prefer a job where you can be on your feet and constantly engaged with those around you? Would you be excited to be part of one of the largest professional digital photographic and press imaging companies in the USA? Are you looking to prove yourself and potentially be rewarded with a permanent position with a great company? If so, take a look at White House Custom Colour in Eagan, MN.
White House Custom Colour is currently seeking a motivated individual to fill our Full-Time Material Handling position in our Eagan, MN facility. This is a fast paced environment which requires attention to detail and good communication skills. This position will require you to work Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, with overtime & weekends as required.
You can apply directly at www.whcc.com/careers or if you want to learn more about these opportunities, please give us a call. You can reach Adam at 651-646-8263 X147.
OK, But what will I be doing all day?
- Unloads incoming goods from outside vendors and company dock truck.
- Checks in products to verify complete shipments.
- Delivers inventory to production floor daily.
- Assists in Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly cycle counts.
- Assists in keeping facility clean, neat, safe, and operating efficiently.
- Ability to maintain regular Attendance and Timeliness.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- Ability to work safely and successfully as part of a Team!
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Detail orientation with strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to analyze information gathered to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Understanding and flexibility that schedule may change due to volume or deadlines.
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and a positive attitude
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
If you have it, it’s a plus:
- Past inventory or cycle count experience.
- Experience using a RF Scanner
- Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
But what is the work schedule?
- Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:30 PM, with overtime & weekends as required.
It gets even better:
- Work with a great team that promote a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Casual work environment wear comfortable clothes.
- Once trained in listen to your music with headphones, free WiFi.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month
- Access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
Full Time Staff receive a benefit package that includes:
- Free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus up to $200 (bring your friends!)
- Work in a modern, well lit, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled facility.
- Third Shift Differential available.
- Seasonal Bonus is available
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.